3 months – Online
The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
“It’s gold for nerds.” –Stephen Colbert, Comedian, April 17, 2013
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain.
- Explain the features and components of blockchain.
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain.
- Describe blockchain applications and uses cases.
- Explain the working of blockchain technology.
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done.
- Give the overview of crypto economics and crypto trading.
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and hyperledger.
- M1: Blockchain overview
- M2: Applications and Uses of Blockchain
- M3: Working of Blockchain Demystified
- M4: Crypto Economics
- M5: Blockchain Alliances
- M6: Future of Blockchain
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
There are no formal prerequisites.
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of multiple-choice questions, leads to the Blockchain Foundation Certification.
CCC Blockchain Foundation Self-Study with Exam
The CCC Blockchain F certification provides base understanding of Blockchain, and the tools used in it. The Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam for up to six months. This course is intended for participants who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware.
“The Internet of Things will power the Fourth Industrial Revolution”
World Economic Forum