IDBS Certified Digital Transformation Executive (CDTE).
Join innovators, consultants, digital entrepreneurs to transform organizations for digital success by offering IDBS services :
The IDBS Certification Journey
Obtain the Foundation Certificate on Digital Business Strategy:
Certificates on Digital Business Strategy and Transformation:(Choose any 3 certificate courses)
- Beat the Competition with Digital Business Strategy.
- Strategic Alignment.
- Innovation and Strategic Opportunity.
- Building Teams for Modern day Strategy Formulation in Africa.
Certificates on Implementing Digital Transformation Projects: (Choose any 3 certificate courses)
- Legal Issues in Digital Business.
- Project Challenges, Organizing, Staffing and Learning.
- Project Planning and Data Management.
- Project Scheduling, Estimating and Tracking.
- International Project Management and Cultural Intelligence.
- Systems Engineering: Part 1 — Processes and Life Cycles
- Systems Engineering: Part 2 –Management and Design Reviews
- Systems Engineering: Part 3 — Needs Analysis, Functional Decomposition, Requirements
The Digital Business Strategy model focus deals with developing a strategic response to new digital marketplace technologies and aligning your organisation for effective strategy execution. Courses are designed to help emerging leaders adapt to the challenges faced by organisations in a fast-paced digital environment. Concepts addressed include innovation, surviving disruption, creating blue ocean strategies, corporate sustainability, aligning architecture to business strategies to avoid being locked into past infrastructure investments, and countering architectural disruptions.
The Implementing Digital Transformation focus equips and prepares transformers with modern skills to become effective managers across the broad nexus of projects. Learn the fundamentals of managing projects in a systematic way. Historical best practices are supplemented by forward-looking market sensing, leveraging evolving technologies, facilitating cross cultural collaboration, and implementing new management methods such as Agile Project Management. The roles of regulation, policy developments, legal instruments, intellectual property and civil liberties are also addressed.
Each course is typically completed in 2 to 3 weeks and is offered at a cost of $100 USD each. Upon completion of the 3 courses students will be granted a certificate as a Certified Digital Transformation Executive (CDTE) and will become registered with the IDBS as such. Offer transformation services and become part of the project sharing marketplace.