CLOUD TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATE
3 months – Online
This certification enables IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment, demonstrating an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology.
Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed in order to successfully complete subsequent technical training/certification programs.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models.
- M1:Course Introduction
- M2: Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- M3: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- M4: The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- M5: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance, and Governance
- M6: Preparing for Cloud Adoption
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
The CCC Associate level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess intermediate knowledge (6+ months of experience) in internet/web technologies. Basic knowledge of storage and network technologies is a plus.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Cloud Technology Associate Certificate.
The New Version of the Cloud Technology Associate Launch
- Offering an understanding of all essential concepts and latest trends in Cloud computing. The product is based on a balanced syllabus that addresses both the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing.
- The new CTA certification program will be available on 1 April, 2018. Learn the major differences/enhancements between the previous and current versions of the CTA certification program.