Benefits of Membership:
Being a member of The Institute for Digital Business Strategy means being part of a community, having access to a wide range of resources that will enable you to become a better business strategist in the digital era. As a organisation with a big vision, we are informing, influencing and impacting digital transformation leadership. Everywhere.
INDIVIDUAL Member Value Proposition.
- Leadership challenges: Get practical help on dealing with your strategy challenges. Up-skill and broaden your perspective whilst connecting with other industry leaders.
- DBS framework: Informed by our expert thought leadership – access learning to support your performance.
- White Papers and Blog articles: A must-read for all leaders and managers, packed full of valuable advice from thought leaders and experts; exclusive interviews and membership news and reviews.
- Resources: Access a wide range of resources to help provide you with career development support. The Institute’s research papers on relevant industry topics will support your professional development as a manager and executive leader. With resources to support you as you study, on the job today and in preparation for your next role.
CORPORATE Member Value Proposition.
- Digital asset management : A free strategic digital asset management assessment
- DBS framework: Informed by our expert thought leadership – access learning to support your performance for your company executives and management
- Support: DBS model implementation and coaching
- Digital Business model designing
- E-books and White Papers: A must-read for all leaders and managers, packed full of valuable advice from thought leaders and experts; exclusive interviews and membership news and reviews.
- Institute reports and surveys: Gain access to advanced management and strategy research across key issues affecting digital transformation for customer centric industry.
Applying for Membership:
- Membership Terms & Conditions
- Please complete the contact form, based on the membership you would require