PROFESSIONAL CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
3 months – Online
With the cloud, individuals and small businesses can snap their fingers and instantly set up enterprise-class services.
~ Roy Stephan, Founder and CEO of PierceMatrix
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT Architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a Service”
- Explain the impact of Cloud Computing on Service Management
- Understand Consumer & Provider Perspectives on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Evaluating a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Migrating and transitioning to a Cloud environment
- M1: History of Cloud Computing
- M2: Impact of Cloud Computing
- M3: Technology Engineering of Cloud Computing
- M4: Cloud Computing Solution Architectures
- M5: Cloud Service Lifecycle
- M6: Service Transition and Service Transformation
- M7: Consumer Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- M8: Provider Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- M9: Cloud Ecosystem
- M10: Types of XaaS Solutions
- M11: Targeting the Right Solution Architecture
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Senior Developers
The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council (and that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary). It is further recommended that participants are TOGAF Certified (or its equivalent).
Successfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certificate.
Are You Ready to Take the Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Exam?
- We have prepared a set of questions that can help you evaluate your cloud knowledge.
CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Self-Study with Exam
The CCC PCSA certification equips solution architects with insights and familiarity with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of cloud technology adoption and operating models. The PCSA Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, slides, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam for up to six months. This course is intended for participants who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware…
“The Internet of Things will power the Fourth Industrial Revolution”
World Economic Forum