IDBS Certified Digital Transformation Executive (CDTE).
Join innovators, consultants, digital entrepreneurs to transform organizations for digital success by offering IDBS services :
- PM Part 1 — Project Challenges, Organizing, Staffing and Learning
- PM Part 2 — Project Planning and Data Management
- PM Part 3 — Project Scheduling, Estimating and Tracking
- PM Part 4 — International PM and Cultural Intelligence
- Systems Engineering Part 1 — SE Processes and Life Cycles
- Systems Engineering Part 2 — SE Management and Design Reviews
- Systems Engineering Part 3 — Needs Analysis, Functional Decomposition, Requirements
The certification process is based on the Digital Business Strategy model and developing a strategic response to new digital marketplace technologies. Aligning organisations for effective strategy execution. Courses are designed to help leaders adapt to the challenges faced by organisations in a fast-paced digital environment. Drive digital transformation projects, innovation, disruption throughout industries.
Each course is typically completed in 2 weeks. Upon completion of the 3 courses delegates become Certified Digital Transformation Executive (CDTE) and will become registered with the IDBS transformation projects as such, offer transformation services and become part of the project sharing marketplace.