On completion of this training programme, participants will have:
• An understanding of the legal issues pertaining to intellectual property and how to protect those rights, including how to deal with cases of infringement;
• An ability to apply for registration of trademarks, patents, and designs, and how to protect one’s copyright;
• An insight into the main legal issues relating to the latest trends in technology, such as augmented reality, driverless cars, and the Internet of Things;
• A knowledge of the data protection issues arising in the area of technology law, particularly relating to breaches, the new GDPR, and cybersecurity;
• The ability to review and recognise the important clauses in software licensing agreements, website terms and conditions, outsourcing, cloud computing, and apps;
• A detailed understanding of the laws relating to social media – defamation, hosting, caching, and internet usage.
Test Delivery: IDBS online School
Course/Class Duration: 4 days
There are no reviews yet.